Meineke - Broken Arrow
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Meineke - Broken Arrow.
The job duties of an Auto Service Advisor may include but not limited to:
- Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments.
- Logging customers concerns and comments.
- Writing repair orders and descriptions of Issues and repairs.
- Translating customers’ repair issues into standard repair descriptions.
- Explaining repairs to customers in a simplified approach.
- Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs.
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs.
The Service Advisor will ensure customer service by working with customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to convey the customers' concerns with accurate repair descriptions.
To be successful, you should have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You should also have a strong understanding of automotive technology and of the automotive industry.