Meineke - Tulsa
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Meineke - Tulsa.
ASE Master Certified Technician
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals.
- Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Other duties as assigned Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance. Change oil, transmission fluid and filters.
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields. Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment. Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
- A.S.E. certification in at least 3 (three) of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
- Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where applicable.