Jerry Seiner Buick GMC Las Vegas
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Jerry Seiner Buick GMC Las Vegas.
GM Transmission Technician
Jerry Seiner Buick GMC of Las Vegas is seeking a GM-qualified transmission technician. We're willing to create a one-of-a-kind career experience for you in addition to top wages based on experience, certs, and production. Other benefits include a great atmosphere, health care, retirement, technician loyalty investment bonus, and a clean shop.
- Perform quality repairs and maintenance on Transmissions/Diesel Engines/Heavy Duty Trucks as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures.
- Accurately promptly complete all required paperwork (e.g., repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections).
- Diagnose failure of vehicles by disassembling, repairing, and reassembling parts.
- Dedication and adherence to all Company and industry safety standards.
- Inspect vital parts to ensure they are in proper operating condition.
- Create a job repair plan based on the diagnosis.
- GM Transmission experience required.
- 3+ Years of transmission repair and maintenance experience in a heavy truck/ fleet dealership or shop environment.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple systems (e.g., A/C, brake, emission, air), diagnostics, and troubling shooting diesel engines
- Computer and software skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Master Level Certification is preferred.
- The potential applicant must possess their own tools.
For more information about our organization, please visit: https://seinercareers.com/
Experience "The Seiner Difference!"
At Seiner, we are a family-owned business proudly serving the Utah community since 1980 and have recently expanded into Arizona and Nevada. The Seiner culture believes in helping our team members achieve their highest level of success through training, mentoring, and career advancement. We encourage individual growth and development of our employees through our employee-focused benefits. Explore the many career opportunities that come with being a part of the Seiner team.
Benefits may include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accumulates from Day 1
- Grow with us! Educational reimbursement
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Health Saving Account contribution each month
- 401k Retirement plan
- Year-end bonus programs
- Supplemental insurance plans to cover you if you're injured
- Great discounts on vehicle purchases
- Discounts on parts and accessories
- Discounts on service and body labor
- Monthly book reimbursement to help you learn and grow
- Referral bonuses for vehicle purchases
- Closed Sunday.
- GM training is available to experienced transmission technicians.