Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at ATG Lancaster.
Diesel service technicians inspect, repair, or overhaul buses, trucks, and heavy equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test drive and inspect vehicles to diagnose malfunctions; consult with customer on diagnosis
- Read and interpret diagnostic test results
- Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts or equipment by using hydraulic jacks or hoists Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
- Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and attach system components Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run correctly after repair
Requirements EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Certificate from college or technical school; or six months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS CDL and DOT health card Great benefits, fantastic working culture and a growing, positive, hardworking environment.
Are you ready to join the ‘We Know Trucks.’, team? All Candidates must pass a NH background check, criminal background check, MVR check and a Drug and Alcohol test
Apply online at: www.advantagetruckne.com Or email your resume to email@example.com Read more about Advantage Truck Group at www.advantagetruckne.com Advantage Truck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer