Olathe Ford Lincoln
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Olathe Ford Lincoln.
Come work for the best! If you are interested in a career in the automotive business we welcome you to apply today to join our family at Olathe Automotive Group. We welcome you to apply for a position where you can contribute to our goal of providing an extraordinary automotive experience to all of our clients. We set each member up for success by providing comprehensive, highly-specialized training for each position within our organization, complete with on-the-job training and ongoing personal development.
- Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within.
- Opportunities to mentor and train others.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays.
- We are active in the community and also have a paid volunteer day.
- Medical, dental, vision offered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. $25,000 life insurance company paid. Additional coverages available.
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and service too.
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts status
- Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts
- Answer phone calls, provide price quotes and other information to customers
- Review body shop estimates to verify the parts ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate
- Provide high level service to both internal and external customers
- Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization
- High School Diploma or equivalent and prior auto parts sales experience (preferred)
- Eager to improve in a dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to read/interpret safety and maintenance documents
- Ability to calculate figures/amounts including; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, %, area, circumference, and volume
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.