Komro Sales and Service
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Komro Sales and Service.
Komro Sales & Service, Inc. is seeking out a diesel mechanic to perform accurate and thorough service, repairs, and maintenance on Bobcat machinery and other equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Service and troubleshoot hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical issues
- Service and troubleshoot Bobcat compact equipment
- Perform inspections and preventative maintenance
- Provide onsite repairs and maintenance on customer equipment
- Display a sense of urgency, professionalism and maintain an ownership mentality while performing required service for internal and external customers
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain an orderly and clean work environment (shop floors, tools, job space, etc.)
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing applicable training/online courses.
- Experience/knowledge of hydraulic systems, electrical systems and diesel engines
- Awareness and compliance with service standards to meet warranty and customer expectations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and utilize time management skills
- Critical level of attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and accomplish work assignments with minimal supervision
- Capability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- CDL or ability to obtain one
We are offering a competitive pay and a generous benefit package including strong client base, apparel, medical insurance, 401(k) plan with employer contribution, & profit sharing.
Komro Sales & Service, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.