Olathe Ford Lincoln
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Olathe Ford Lincoln.
Body Shop / Metal Tech / Collision Repair Tech
Body Shop Technician
Come work for the best! If you are interested in a career in the automotive business we welcome you to apply today to join our family at Olathe Ford. We welcome you to apply for a position where you can contribute to our goal of providing an extraordinary automotive experience to all of our clients. We set each member up for success by providing comprehensive, highly-specialized training for each position within our organization, complete with on-the-job training and ongoing personal development.
- 5+ years of Collision Technician experience preferred
- Provide estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Lean new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within.
- Opportunities to mentor and train others.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays.
- We are active in the community and also have a paid volunteer day.
- Medical, dental, vision offered with Blue Cross and Blue Shield. $25,000 life insurance company paid. Additional coverages available.
- Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and service too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.