Jimmy Britt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Statesboro
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Statesboro.
A Level Technician
This is a Master Tech's dream job! Jimmy Britt is a growing family run and operated dealership with enough work to last. We have spent a great deal of money to ensure that we have the needed tools and equipment to make every job task a simple one.
Are you looking for Premium Pay? You've come to the right place!! You want a New Hire Bonus? Let's talk!! Because of the effort you put in to become a Master Tech, we give you Premium pay and Scheduling considerations.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide estimates of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- At least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Computer skills and willingness to learn new problems
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
- 5-day work week
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacations
- Above Average Industry Pay-We pay for performance and experience
- Saturday Lunches
- Free college through Degrees@work program free college for you and your immediate family
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Professional & Respectful Work Environment
- Paid Training & Certification
- Community Involvement Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.