Trailways of New York Kingston Fleet Maintenance Facility
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Trailways of New York Kingston Fleet Maintenance Facility.
Class A-Diesel Mechanic/Body Technician
Class A Diesel Mechanic
- Repairs coaches and other Company equipment, performing such operations as major engine and drive train repair and maintenance; major repair of all other coach components as well as repairing electrical and electronic systems and components and HVAC.
- Must be able to perform the duties described in paragraph immediately above independently with little or no supervision or assistance.
- Must be familiar with test equipment, tools and machines related to the job duties.
- Must be able to perform duties of all lower classifications.
Class A Body Technician
- Paints exteriors of coach, lays out dimensions, replaces damaged body panels, welds frames, straightens frames, paints, and rebuilds doors, replaces windows.
- Also performs duties of Body Technician Class B.
- Assists other classifications as necessary to continue training.