Vantage Mobility - Phoenix
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Vantage Mobility - Phoenix.
Tech Support & Warranty
A great position for service technicians that are ready to move from the shop to the office! Using your automotive experience, you will be the first POC for Technicians in the field. Interested in learning more?
Reach out to Lori in HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Services Support Specialist will operate in a technical environment as it relates to customer satisfaction and automotive product quality. They will provide technical support using established methods, industry standards, knowledge of product design, materials and parts, operational theory, assembly methods, and quality control standards. The PTS Specialist is the first POC for Tech Support Specialists for questions regarding current production, legacy products, lift systems and parts. They will collect data and apply statistical methods to improve technical service process stability and consistency as well as product quality. They will represent VMI as the front-line point of contact for warranty and technical support using and improving upon current VMI processes, communication and negotiation skills.
- Inbound and outbound calls related to VMI/AMS product administration, parts ordering, and mechanical diagnostic needs.
- Handle claims and part requests daily, providing continued follow up until final resolutions are met.
- Work in a call center environment focused on handling calls daily with expected performance metrics, handle times, and volume.
- Probe and troubleshoot mechanical breakdown of claims to determine whether the customer complaint, repair facility diagnosis, and failed parts meets the criteria for approval based on the terms and conditions of the extended service contract.
- Perform all aspects of claim handling but not limited to diagnosis assistance, adjudication, part ordering, customer contacts and management assignments
- Document all interactions, research, verifications, and other claim-related information in the database system.
- Interface with customers, agents, dealers, and other relevant parties to complete all investigations of claims.
- Retrieve information from company systems and communicate information back to the customers, dealers, repair facilities, and vendors in a clear and concise manner.
- Identify improvement opportunities through analysis of parts sales, warranty, VOC and dealership feedback
- Action Oriented
- Time Management
- Timely Decision Making
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Customer Focus