Leonard Bus Sales
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Leonard Bus Sales.
A Level Technician
CURRENTLY OFFERING UP TO A $4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS THROUGH JUNE 30TH, 2022!
Are you a Service Technician looking to advance your career? Leonard Bus Sales offers various Service Technician positions whether you are newer to the industry or a master certified automotive or diesel technician. Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned dealership and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York who is looking for immediate hires of automotive or diesel technicians.
At Leonard Bus:
- Work on well-maintained vehicles in a clean, well-lit, state of the art facility
- Flexible schedules (4) 10-hour days or (5) 8-hour days for all technicians
- Paid on the job training and certification
- Opportunity for technician advancement
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Great benefit package and competitive pay
- Tool, boot, and safety glass allowances provided to all technicians
- CDL reimbursement •Up to $2,000 referral bonus
- Performs component diagnosis, testing, repair, rebuild, and replacement as required and assigned; including but not limited to diesel, gas, and propane engines and related components; transmissions; brake systems; steering; suspension; cooling systems; wheelchair lifts, electrical, lighting, and safety systems; pneumatic, hydraulic, and air systems; and on-board diagnostics.
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent, supplemented by appropriate technical courses and related experience. Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Experience using diagnostic computer systems.
Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (with the proper endorsements) for New York State or for the state of residence, which must be maintained throughout employment – OR- ability to obtain said license within 6 months of employment.
- DOT medical certificate must be maintained throughout employment.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.