Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Walser Honda.
We are looking for a motivated, go-getter to join our team as an Automotive Technician for a high-volume Honda dealership. Whether you’re just starting or already on your way to being an Automotive Technician this is a great spot. You would be part of the team and earn certifications through paid training.
Lube technician duties:
- Perform routine maintenance, including:
- Changing oil and filters
- Inspecting and replacing bulbs, belts, and hoses
- Rotating tires, setting tire pressure, measuring brake pads
- Inspect and document the vehicle based on dealership standard inspection
- Document all work performed, vehicle mileage, and any recommendations
- Inform your team advisor of any additional safety concerns regarding customer vehicles
- Assure quality control with all vehicles through safe practices