Premier Volvo Cars of Overland Park
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Premier Volvo Cars of Overland Park.
B Level Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requests necessary parts.
- Effectively utilizes available technologies to enhance customer experience.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned