Leonard Bus Sales
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Leonard Bus Sales.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned dealership and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus, we provide:
- Competitive pay
- Paid on-the-job training
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Company vehicle and credit card for business use
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Great benefit package including multiple medical options, dental, vision, 8 paid holidays, flexible spending, dependent care, and 401k with company match
- Company paid benefits including short and long term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
- Manages and directs the workflow of all Used Bus sales activities to ensure efficient utilization of team members and available resources; while maintaining and growing existing business, generating new business, and ensuring key performance indicators (KPI’s) and company objectives are achieved.
- Leverages opportunities and resources, ensuring cross-departmental synergies are achieved and maintained through the coordination and alignment of all sales plans and initiatives.
- Controls used bus inventory turns and gross profit, through analyzation or market potential for used buses both retail and wholesale.
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business, or closely related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience that provide the required knowledge, skills and ability.
- Minimum of seven (7) years relational sales management experience with progressively responsible administrative, management and sales management experience.
- Demonstrate record of staff and team development.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Knowledge of budget procedures, contracts, negotiating, and change management.
Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Valid driver’s license for state of residence must be maintained throughout employment, CDL with proper endorsements preferred.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.