Kwik Kar Lube and Tune
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Kwik Kar Lube and Tune.
B Level Technician
- Read and understand customer complaints or requests; diagnose and advise appropriate party of findings; complete all authorized repairs in accordance with manufacturer and company policy.
- Report additional work to Management; await authorization. Communicate directly with customers as requested by Management.
- Request and obtain required parts from the parts department. Return used parts to the customer, parts department, factory, or discard (as the situation warrants). Dispose of all hazardous waste per OSHA guidelines.
- Road test vehicles as needed to diagnose or verify completion of the job.
- Document work orders, time sheets, inspection sheets, or other pertinent forms per company, state, manufacturer, or federal regulations/procedures.
- Must be flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing work environment
- Passionate about learning and technology
- Excellent communication skills, Customer centric mindset
- Must possess a high sense of urgency and be goal driven while balancing team player characteristics
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Must have clean & valid drive's license
Applicants must also be team-oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. If you are team-oriented, have the above qualifications, and enjoy a high-volume, fast-paced work environment, this position may be for you!