Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM.
A Level Technician
Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is a WrenchWay Top Shop! Check out our Top Shop page to see photos and detailed information about what it's like to work at our shop. Click here to check out our Top Shop page!
Garavel CJDR, located in Norwalk, CT, has been your family Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram dealership since 2002. We are Connecticut's highest-volume Jeep dealership and Dealer Rater of the Year 10 years in a row! At Garavel, we want to enhance the car ownership experience - whether that means repairing a car, providing parts for it, or selling one. We hire for attitude, and we train for skills.
We seek motivated and experienced Chrysler / Stellantis Level 3 Automotive Technicians to join our team. We offer a generous compensation package and a fun working environment!
Compensation: $70,000 - $130,000 annually (depending on experience)
- Master-Tech and level 3 certification across the board (preferred)
- Paid flat-rate method with a 40-hour per week guarantee (prorated for days worked).
- Paid time and half on all warranty work
- Paid 10 hours per day for manufactured off-site training. (Reimbursed for gas/tolls)
- Paid $50 for each FCA web-based training certificate.
- Holiday and Vacation time is paid at your average rate.
- Productivity Bonus for 111% or higher (paid weekly)
Flexible Schedule Shifts: Monday to Friday (lunch from 12 pm – 1 pm) *Only one Saturday a month; when you work on a Saturday, you have a day off during the week. We offer 3 different schedule options.
- 7 am – 4 pm
- 8 am – 5 pm
- 9 am – 6 pm
- Perform maintenance services with efficiency and by manufacturer and dealership standards.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems.
- Detailed written communication on ROs.
- Test drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Level 3 qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical, and Engine Repair preferred.
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must have own set of tools (we provide the toolbox and special tools)
- Excellent customer service skills and essential computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve.
- Teammate with the ability to collaborate with others effectively.
Automotive Mechanic / Technician - Specific Benefits
- Competitive Pay with regular performance reviews every six months
- Climate Controlled shop
- PAID - time and half on all warranty work.
- Laptop computer provided.
- Uniforms & Toolbox Provided
- Brand new clean facility with cutting-edge technology
- Apprentice / Mentor Training Program & Visible Career Path
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Weekly pay periods, Friday payday
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on parts and service
- 401k program with company match
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Free lunch on Saturday’s