Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Greeley Nissan.
A Level Technician
Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career? Growing Northern Colorado Import dealership is looking for new team members that want to grow! We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training.
Our Goal is to create an exceptional environment for our customers and employees for the continual well-being and growth of everyone involved. We are all working together to build a stronger and better dealership and community in which to work and live. By working together in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork, our dealership will be unsurpassed for its quality, integrity, and service. We're looking for an Auto Technician or Auto Mechanic to join our team, and we're interested in talking to candidates at various experience levels. Do you have superior attention to detail and an elite drive to get customers back on the road. Then we want to talk with you!
*** SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION EXPENSES OPTIONS AVAILABLE**** Contact Service Manager for details.
- Diagnose customers concerns or malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Document work performed to customers vehicle on repair order both manually and digitally.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as outlined on repair order with efficiency, accuracy and exceeds dealership and customer commitments.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with parts department and service advisors to maintain deadlines to maintain customer loyalty.
- Stays abreast of manufacturer’s technical training requirements and factory communications, technical bulletins, etc.
- Maintains personal inventory of normal technician tools not inventoried by the Service Department as special tools.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Pay based on experience $25.00-43.00 per hour.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Tool Assistance Program.
- Closed Sundays
- Great Work Environment
- Wonderful Culture
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Automotive technical training or verifiable experience
- Basic mechanical skills, dexterity, and ability to safely use hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of automotive repair procedures and process.
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork
- Organized and Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate automobiles and equipment. (Includes manual transmission)
- Valid in state driver’s license that meets or exceeds insurance standards.
- ASE certifications a plus