Matt's Automotive Service Center
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Matt's Automotive Service Center.
C Level Technician
Matt's Automotive Service Center is a family orientated shop that has 10 locations in MN & ND and we are looking to hire the best Technicians who exhibit honesty and integrity to join our family and team. We want team members who are looking for a family environment shop, with culture like no place else.
Voted the Best Workplace in Fargo Moorhead, Fargo Forum 2022 and Best Customer Service in Fargo Moorhead, Fargo Forum 2022
- COMPENSATION PLAN UP TO $50 PER FLAT RATE HOUR!
- GUARANTEED HOURS YOUR FIRST MONTH!
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- DEALER LEVEL TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- AIR CONDITIONED SHOPS
- A PLACE OF WORK THAT FEELS LIKE FAMILY!
- PAID TRAINING!
Our mission is simple: To give our customers a better experience than they’ve ever expected from an automotive facility. We aim to earn and keep their trust from the moment they walk in our door. Through continuous education, advanced training, high ethical standards, and a friendly attitude, we strive to be more than just an experience, but to become the new standard in the automotive repair industry. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining our core values. We're excited to find the team member who will help to contribute to this experience to our guests!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to guest needs.
Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed list of recommendations of necessary repairs.
Communicate cause and correction for guest concerns regarding their vehicle.
Address any concerns from guests and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
Keep shop in clean, working order.
Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our guests
Manufacturer level diagnostic tools provided
Technicians at Matt's Automotive Service Center are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth.
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facilities
- Paid training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private technical forum....and much, much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, committed and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
- Current ASE Certifications with A1-A8, L1 and/or L2 preferred.
- Good investment in tools!
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to serve others.
- 2+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity to efficiently use hand tools
- Walk/stand for most of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.