Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
A Service Advisor is responsible for managing the customer experience at the dealership. The Service Advisor greets customers, schedules appointments, and manages the repair process from start to finish. The Service Advisor ensures that customers are satisfied with the service they receive, and acts as the liaison between the customer and the repair technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers as they arrive, and assist them with service requests, answering any and all questions they may have
- Communicating with customers about repair status and estimated costs
- Maintaining customer service records and documentation
- Review service orders, verify customer and vehicle information, service history, and recommended services
- Managing repair orders from start to finish; ensuring that repair work is completed on time and within budget
- Handling customer complaints and resolving conflicts
- Upselling additional repair services or maintenance packages
- Communicate with technicians to understand vehicle issues and monitor progress of repair work
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding vehicle makes and models, and stay up-to-date on new technology and repair methods
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer service or automotive repair preferred
- Sound knowledge of vehicles and their parts; ability to explain vehicle issues to customers and technicians in a detailed and understandable manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, noisy, multitasking environment, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working with computer software and databases
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Professional, positive attitude and a drive to exceed customer expectations
If you are passionate about automobiles and enjoy interacting with customers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Town Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
TOWN is "the" place to work ~