McGrath Honda of St. Charles
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at McGrath Honda of St. Charles.
Immediate Need for Experienced Automotive Technicians
Sign On Bonus Opportunities Available!
McGrath Honda of St. Charles is a Service Department driven Honda dealership that is currently building a brand new state of the art facility set to be completed in early 2022. We emphasize our technicians and the Service Department, which is led by one of our own former Honda Master technicians - so management knows EXACTLY what you go through day in and day out when dealing with repairing vehicles correctly and efficiently while also abiding by American Honda standards.
We focus on technician training and send as many technicians as we can to the Honda training center which is conveniently located in nearby Hoffman Estates, free of charge. Come see what it's like to join a dealer group that knows the importance of its technicians and Service Department!
We have openings for all levels of automotive technicians, if you have any automotive technician experience we want to hear from you!
- 1+ years of experience as an Automotive Technician
- ASE/Manufacturer Certifications preferred, but not required
- Have a strong desire to build a lasting career in the automotive industry
- Ability to perform diagnostics using scan tools
- Be able to achieve targeted goals, be consistent, and on-time
- Ensure proper documentation and paperwork is completed accurately for all repairs
- Ensure that workspace is kept clean and equipment and tools are kept in good condition and stored properly
- Have a valid driver's license
- Always have a positive friendly attitude and be a strong team player.
- Our #1 requirement that you have an attitude and work-ethic that aligns with our core values of Honesty & Integrity ,Transparency, Teamwork and Respect, Continuously strive to be the best, drive Innovation & technology, and Community.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment screening including a drug test.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Trainings and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short/ Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Uniforms Provided
If this sounds like you, we would enjoy bringing you in for a tour of the facility. At that time, we would be happy to answer any additional questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.