Huckstorf Diesel Pump & Injector Service, Inc
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Huckstorf Diesel Pump & Injector Service, Inc.
B Level Technician
Huckstorf Diesel is currently seeking a professional Diesel Vehicle Technician in Franklin, WI to join our team! Serving the greater Frankiln area, we have become a staple in our community for vehicle service and repair needs. Technicians will diagnose, adjust, repair, and maintain light and medium duty diesel vehicles. We have an opening for someone with GM Duramax, Dodge / Ram Cummins, Ford Powerstroke, Volkswagen TDI, or general light and medium duty diesel truck experience. Come join a team that offers experienced leadership, a competitive benefits program, and earning potentials are through the roof!!
- Diagnose and repair diesel pickup trucks, medium duty vehicles, and diesel cars
- Install EPA compliant aftermarket performance upgrades such as exhaust systems, computer chips and programmers, gauge installations, and much more.
- Advanced diesel engine repairs and or replacements
- Repair brake systems, steering systems, and drive line repairs
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Technicians choose their own schedules and enjoy working in a year round clean and temperature controlled shop
- Saturdays and later hours are optional
- A simple IRA plan is available after a probationary period with up to 5% company match.
- Standard paid holidays.
- We pay a stipend to use toward health insurance; currently it is $700 per month for a family. That is reviewed yearly to stay current with the industry costs.
- Vacation time starts at a week after the first year, 8 days after the second year, two weeks after the third year, and then builds to a maximum of four weeks.
Technicians are paid according to the number of hours billed in that pay period. A flat rate based pay system is used where the labor guide is not the bible and favors the technician. Pay rate will vary with experience and qualifications.
There is plenty of work for a motivated technician to do very well here! Work is backed up for two weeks. We are a family run business with less than 150 employees. Vaccination is up to you.