Jerry Seiner Chevrolet/Cadillac
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Jerry Seiner Chevrolet/Cadillac.
The Jerry Seiner Dealerships are seeking a personable Service Advisor to join our team and act as the primary contact between our valued customers and service technicians. As a Service Advisor at Jerry Seiner, you will play a crucial role in ensuring exceptional customer service by providing expert assistance and guidance throughout the service process.
- Greeting customers warmly and directing them to available mechanics for assistance.
- Consulting with our skilled mechanics to determine necessary repairs and exploring possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- You can use your extensive knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide detailed information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering customer inquiries regarding service outcomes, scheduling appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Offering customers information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the benefits of trading in versus repairing their vehicle.
- Managing and overseeing the workflow and schedule of our dealership's service department to ensure efficient operations.
- Proactively communicating with customers, providing updates on service changes, or notifying them about car pick-up times.
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships to foster loyalty and encourage repeat business.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of all services rendered and costs, and effectively processing customer payments.
- Collaborating with service technicians to coordinate parts ordering, ensuring availability when needed.
- Previous experience in the automotive field is highly advantageous.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the workings of the automotive industry.
- Proficiency in industry-specific software (CDK) to manage service operations effectively.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills to interact with mechanics, customers, and management.
- Strong organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical information to customers in a clear and understandable manner.
At Jerry Seiner, we value our customers' satisfaction and strive to provide exceptional service at every step. Join our team as a Service Advisor and contribute to our commitment to excellence in the automotive industry.
Experience "The Seiner Difference!"
At Seiner, we are a family-owned business proudly serving the Utah community since 1980 and have recently expanded into Arizona and Nevada. The Seiner culture believes in helping our team members achieve their highest level of success through training, mentoring, and career advancement. We encourage individual growth and development of our employees through our employee-focused benefits. Explore the many career opportunities that come with being a part of the Seiner team.
Benefits may include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accumulates from Day 1
- Grow with us! Educational reimbursement
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Health Saving Account contribution each month
- 401k Retirement plan
- Year-end bonus programs
- Supplemental insurance plans to cover you if you're injured
- Great discounts on vehicle purchases
- Discounts on parts and accessories
- Discounts on service and body labor
- Monthly book reimbursement to help you learn and grow
- Referral bonuses for vehicle purchases
- Closed Sunday
For more information about our organization, please visit: https://seinercareers.com/