Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM.
B Level Technician
- Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Norwalk, CT, is seeking B-level semi-skilled Automotive Technicians to join our team.
- Performs basic maintenance services with efficiency and by manufacturer and dealership standards.
- Entry-level in diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems.
- Detailed written communication on ROs.
- Test drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Hold a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have own tools
Automotive Technician-Specific Benefits
- Productivity bonus when you achieve productivity of 111% or greater (paid monthly)
- Holiday and Vacation time is paid at your average rate
- Competitive Pay with regular performance reviews
- Climate Controlled shop
- PAID - 10 hours per day for manufacturer training
- PAID $50 for each web-based training certification
- PAID - time and half on all warranty work
- Flexible Work Schedule ( 7 am - 4 pm, 8 am - 5 pm, or 9 am - 6 pm, rotate every other Saturday with a day off during the week. )
- Flat Rate Technician with a 40-hour-per-week guarantee
- Laptop computer provided
- Uniforms & Tool Box Provided
- Brand new clean facility with cutting-edge technology
- Apprentice / Mentor Training Program & visible career path
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Voluntary Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Coverage
- Weekly pay periods, Friday payday
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on parts and service
- 401k program with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Positive work culture