Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at CDT Automotive.
Our Story: CDT is the leader in independent diesel repair and we are seeking high energy, and driven technicians with a want to grow and learn. We have over 10 years of providing not only an exceptional customer experience but also an upbeat, clean, well-lit and air-conditioned facility for its team members. With a state-of-the-art facility, company outings, high compensation, and more, come see why we would be the perfect choice for you!
The CDT Way:
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Training Opportunities
- Growth Opportunities
- Limitless Compensation Plan
- Climate Controlled Shop
- High energy environment
- Hours 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Qualified technicians providing an incredible learning environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Lube Technician/Quality Control at CDT Automotive, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following on general automotive and light duty diesel pickups:
- Retaining a drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Maintenance work such as oil changes, fuel filter changes, differential services, transmission services, coolant services and more.
- Tire mount and balancing.
- Minor suspension and drivetrain repair
- Test driving vehicles.