Davey Coach Sales - Sedalia
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Davey Coach Sales - Sedalia.
A Level Technician
Functions as a skilled-level technician who can perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in areas of repair and who has previously worked as a B-Class general service technician.
A Level technicians must have mastered the "Essential Duties" of a B level technician. Please attach your resume.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $33.00 - $38.00 per hour
RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyze, diagnose, and evaluate damaged vehicles to determine repair or service needs and potential replacement of parts.
- Responsible for the maintenance of shop vehicles.
- Responsible for assisting other Technicians on the diagnosis of difficult or abnormal repairs or services.
- Accurately estimate costs for repairs, maintenance and service required.
- Perform advanced, basic, and minor repairs as required – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, engine and transmission, fuel ignition, electrical, suspension and alignment, restraints and airbags, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Inspects and tests all mechanical repairs to meet manufacturers’ specifications.
Road test vehicles when required.
- Communicate with production team to keep all vehicles on schedule for on-time delivery.
YOU WILL NEED:
- High School diploma/GED required. Auto mechanic vocational graduate required.
- 5+ years of automobile or automotive mechanical/electrical diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience in related industry required
- You will need your own tools to perform basic job functions. Bus-specific tools are provided by the shop and are accessible to everyone.
- ASE certification (Preferred)
- Experience diagnosing problems – mechanical, repairing, rebuilding and overhauling mechanical, electrical, electronic and/or hydraulic systems in a wide variety of automotive vehicles.
- Knowledge using manufacturers’ service and repair manuals.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple concurrent assignments.
- Annual boot allowance
- Annual tool allowance
- Paid Time Off – starting at 8 days per year
- 401K with 4% company matching
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and more!