Forest Grove Auto Repair
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Forest Grove Auto Repair.
A Level Technician
A level technician with 5 years minimum experience. Proficient in repair on domestic, Asian, some European cars, light duty trucks, and SUVs.
Open Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS
20-25 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids
Shop is set in a rural area in a bedroom community of Grand Rapids.
20 minutes from Holland State park on Lake Michigan.
ASE or State certifications required:
- A4 – Suspension & Steering.
- A5 – Brakes.
- A6 – Electrical/Electronic Systems.
- A7 – Heating & Air Conditioning.
- A8 – Engine Performance.
All other certifications are preferred but not required. Must be willing to gain other three certifications within one year of hire date. Manufacture specific certifications will be taken into consideration.
Advanced tools Provided:
- Scan tools & Oscilloscope, DVOM, test light, test leads and fittings, Etc.….
- Having worked in a high efficiency environment be able to bill 37hrs average weekly
Skills & Traits:
- Attention to detail:
- Must pay attention to FGA policies and procedures.
- Notice and perform small but important details that will affect the overall job and workflow.