Merritt Trailers - Fremont
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Merritt Trailers - Fremont.
A Level Technician
This classification of mechanic must have all of the following criteria, in addition to all aspects of the Level B, Level C, Level D, and Level E Technician positions. This technician level is generally reserved for technicians with 7+ years of experience.
- 98% job efficient monthly, with 99% accuracy of work.
- Assist with opening/closing the shop as needed.
- Establish and/or adjust work procedures to meet productions schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Service Manager.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate duties and responsibilities for team members.
- Enforce all safety rules, quality of work standards, and uphold all Merritt company employee policies.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality.
- Maintain standards above 100% and evaluate areas that are falling under efficiencies. Train and re-train technicians in proper methods and procedures as needed.
- Can assist with office duties in the absence of the Service Manager.
- Analyze and resolve work related issues, including conflict resolution.
- Train and work with mechanics with little to no experience or those that need additional assistance on a job.
- Ability to lead a job and assist other mechanics on the jobs while still maintaining individual efficiencies.
- Quality and production control.
- Conduct trailers repair estimates/bid for service in the absence of the Service Manager. Review completed COD work orders for service in the absence of the Service Manager. Create solutions to increase efficiency and suggest plans to motivate teams members to achieve goals.
Supervisory/Working Foreman position – 7+ years of experience Compensation – $30.25 to $35.00 hourly