Merritt Trailers - Henderson
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Merritt Trailers - Henderson.
C Level Technician
This classification of mechanic must have all of the following criteria, in addition to all aspects of the Level D and Level E Technician positions. This technician level is generally reserved for technicians with 3 to 6 years of experience.
- 90% job efficient monthly, with 95% accuracy of work.
- Ability to complete all suspension repairs on all makes and models, including axle replacements without assistance.
- Complete understanding of all makes of trailer Abs Systems.
- Perform trailer alignments without supervisor assistance.
- Complete understanding of Merritt livestock, grain, Dry van, and Refer trailers components.
- Proficient at welding steel and aluminum in all positions.
- Ability to complete moderate trailer body repairs on all makes and models (includes panel, post, bottom rail, top rail, foaming, and door rebuilds and replacements) with no assistance from supervisors.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electric and electric/over hydraulic brake systems without assistance from supervisors.
- Complete online Wabco Abs and Brakes course.
- Complete Bendix Trailers Abs, Brakes 101 course.
- Ability to diagnose all air and electrical trouble shooting issues without assistance.
Mid-level position – 3 to 6 years of experience Compensation – $25.25 to $28.00 hourly