Subaru Of Bend
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Subaru Of Bend.
Subaru of Bend is a premier Subaru dealership in Bend, OR, proudly serving our neighbors from Redmond, La Pine, and surrounding locations. We have been family-owned and operated since 1973, making us one of the oldest Subaru dealerships in the country. Subaru Of Bend is located in sunny Central Oregon, with every outdoor activity in our back yard. The nearest Subaru dealer is 2.5 hours away. We have over 10,000 units in operation under 7 years old and growing rapidly. With that being said, the opportunity is unlimited. The new shop is completed and built for efficiency.
Do you have at least 3-5 years of experience?
Are you looking for a great place to work that you can call home? If you said ‘yes,' we want to hear from you!
Service Advisor responsibilities include:
- Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers
We are looking for a Service Advisor to join our team and act as a liaison between our customers and our Service Technicians.
Service Advisor responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to their needs and scheduling appointments as needed. They may also include setting up loaner cars and verifying insurance before maintenance is scheduled.
Ultimately, you will work directly with customers to understand their needs and provide our Service Technicians with the information required to provide excellent service.
- Answer questions about service outcomes, schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-off and vehicle pick-up
- Provide customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car
- Manage and oversee the dealership’s workflow and schedule
- Call customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times
- Maintain positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Service Advisor
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry
- Proficiency with industry-specific software
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication expertise
- Strong organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Service Advisor
- Paid time off
- Health insurance 50%
- Paid training
- 401K up to 4% match
- Golf membership
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- New State of the Art 110,000 sq ft facility
- Fast Growing Dealership
- Extremely Large Customer Base