Craig's Car Care
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Craig's Car Care.
A Level Technician
A Tech Automobile / Truck Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
- Maintains an efficient diagnostic / work flow on the shop factory floor.
Automobile/ Truck Technician
- Keeps equipment available for use for inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Current non expired ASE Master Technician A-1 through A-8 (Pay plan to reflect added earnings)
- Has at least 5 years actual experience in an automotive service and repair facility
- Will obtain and ASE L-1 within 1 years of employment (Pay plan to reflect added earnings)
- Reports to work and clocks in by 06:50 Monday- Friday during normal working hours
- Maintains vehicle proper working condition by listening to and understanding operator complaints; conducting complete and detailed inspections or recommending inspections needed but not authorized as needed for the companies’ mission statement.; repairing failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; correctly replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives and verifying all systems are in the correct working order for the work performed.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by protecting paint and inside of vehicle than cleaning after repairs.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in the DVI system.
- Keeps shop equipment working by following operating instructions;
- Maintains an ASE certification standard to the Master level for all technicians on staff for longer than 5 years.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt of parts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational training opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Attending and completing at least 6 training classes per year.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Automobile Technician Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
- Lifting over 50 pounds
- Positive Energy Level
- Good time Management
- On time attendance during normal business hours
- Safety Management
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Complexity
- Analyzing Information
- Team player that supports the other employees.
- Makes full use of the paperless back shop system (DVI) as defined in the training section.
- Keeps their working area clean at all times, floors swept and moped, work area clean and free of clutter.
55 CRAIGS CAR CARE 1005 W LUCAS ROAD LUCAS TEXAS 750021996/2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED