Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Statesboro
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Statesboro.
Part time and full time available.
The Lube Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a team environment, perform quality work, and follow workplace cleanliness, organization, and process standards.
Various responsibilities include:
- Perform oil and filter changes, tire rotations, fluid flushes, and other maintenance services
- Install batteries, and check electrical systems
- Install shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Checking vehicle tires and test the air pressure
- Replacing brakes and other normal wear-and-tear components
- Making recommendations for additional servicing based on initial vehicle inspections.
- Prepare and complete all necessary documentation.
Locate, start, move, inspect, and return vehicles on dealer's lots safely.
- Function as a solid team player and work closely with technicians, advisors, and director
- Maintain an organized neat and safe bay
- Keep the vehicle you are working on clean and free of grease and oil
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Responsible for correctly performing maintenance work in a timely manner
- Must have strong verbal skills, in order to communicate with other technicians, service advisors, and service director regarding the vehicles
High School Diploma/GED
Basic mechanical repair knowledge
Familiarity with unibody and full-frame vehicles
Good communication and interpersonal skills required
Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required
Motivated and ability to work with limited supervision.
Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
Great work/life balance with a 5-day work week
Competitive hourly based pay
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacations
Free college through Degrees@work program
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program -- Employee discounts for parts, service, and vehicle purchases
Above Average Industry Pay - We pay for performance and experience
Professional & Respectful Work Environment
About Jimmy Britt
The Jimmy Britt Automotive Family has received multiple Dealer of the Year awards in the state of Georgia. Why Jimmy Britt? We were awarded the Customer Satisfaction Award through DealerRater! How? Because we believe in hiring great people; which means we INVEST in your future and genuinely care about our employees. You will work in a great team environment at a customer-centric dealership. We have spent a great deal of money to ensure that we have the needed tools and equipment to complete the necessary job tasks. We believe in hiring Great People and giving them the necessary tools and training to offer exceptional service and an enjoyable team atmosphere!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.