Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Foundation Chevrolet.
C Level Technician
The Express Tech position performs will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner, and for carrying out responsibilities assigned by the manager in accordance with factory standards, and building customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Foundation Automotive Group as a caregiver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair vehicle maintenance systems including, but not limited to: flushes, oil changes, tire rotations.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, and tires); referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment; perform all lubrication services.
- Receive repair order from either the Service Salesman or the Production Foreman and proceed to service lift.
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies. Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean and are only driven for business purpose.
- Keep shop area neat, clean; must account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Stay current in the latest diagnostic methods and service techniques across a number of brands; stay informed of latest bulletins, service manuals and other service publications.
- Participate in service training activities; attend factory-sponsored training classes. Communicate regularly with service advisor/dispatcher to confirm repair order information and diagnostic information.
- Meet customer service standards by achieving ‘above district’ customer service information “CSI” scores.
- Follow established safety protocols; report any shop equipment in improper working condition; immediately report safety incidents. Understand, keep informed of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know.
- Safeguard dealership assets and customer data.
- Complete required training assigned through the company training portal.
- Adhere to consistent and reliable work schedule.
- Demonstrate ethical business practices and integrity in all interactions to uphold the Foundation Automotive brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening
- Authorization to work in the USA
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Day shift Monday to Friday Weekend availability
Experience: Automotive repair: 1 year (Preferred) Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location