Hyundai of Trenton
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Hyundai of Trenton.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS: We are seeking all levels newer and experienced technicians who want to be part of a productive, busy, safe, and growth-oriented professional environment where you can grow your career and feel good about where you work which will include:
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicles to the specific level of certification
- Performing accurate and efficient work in accordance with specifications on repair orders and dealership standards.
- Utilizing mechanical and troubleshooting skills, including operating electronic diagnostic equipment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ASE Paid Training
- Large client base
- Flexible shifts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Ongoing professional development
- Family-friendly and inclusive culture
- Career growth and internal promotions
- Competitive wages
- CLOSED on Sundays to create a schedule that provides for work-life balance
- All levels of experience considered
- A valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with the ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to commute/relocate: Ewing, NJ 08638: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
- Ability to learn recent technology, repair and service procedures, and specifications Auto Services Unlimited “ASU” is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ASU does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, noon-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are determined on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.