Frank's European Service
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at Frank's European Service.
What's it like being part of Frank's European Service?
We have the best employees and, in January 2013, we completed the move of our Las Vegas location into a 12,000 square foot facility just outside of Summerlin.
Based on our expected growth over the next several years, we’ll continually need more team members! We offer a clean and safe work environment along with top-notch equipment to make quality repairs. We never put money ahead of people and understand the importance of our staff.
We’re open from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday - no weekends!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (employer pays 50% of insurance for employees)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Free car washes
- Frank’s European Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain vehicle information
- Maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction standards and handle customer complaints with integrity
- Explain needed service and repairs in an easy-to-understand manner
- Establish estimated work time, check on progress and contact customer regarding any changes in estimated time
- Communicate effectively with technicians and all other members of the service team