McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac
Check out our top shop page to see photos, videos, FAQs, and more about what it's like working at McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac.
This is a great opportunity for you to come work for a fast paced service department that gives you the potential for personal, career and financial growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid McCurley Uniforms
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Promotion from within -Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on automobiles, parts and service at all McCurley locations
This position is responsible for oil changes, tire rotation and other light maintenance work.
- Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others
- Typing – ability to type efficiently in order to enter repair orders
- Mathematics – calculating service costs and counting change
- Basic computer skills
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction